Register

I got dared to do this..

I got dared to get on cam with an older man and jerk for him. But i have to show my face when i cum and he can screenshot it and make memes out of it. Im scared to show face because it can be hard to control my expressions when i cum sometimes.

Re: I got dared to do this..

Why fulfill his fantasies? The problem with dares is you don't know what is next. Do you really want your picture to wind up out on the net? Once it gets out you can't get it back. A dare means they don't want to do something in return

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffm08 View Post
    I got dared to get on cam with an older man and jerk for him. But i have to show my face when i cum and he can screenshot it and make memes out of it. Im scared to show face because it can be hard to control my expressions when i cum sometimes.
    Doesn’t seem wise. He insisted that he be allowed to meme your cumshot and post it widely? Sounds like he wants to control you, or he’s just a dirt bag.

Dont be ashamed of your O face - none of us should have to “control” the look we make when the sap rises, it’s too magnificent - but also don’t give in to him unless this is more than just an online hookup.

If you need an older man to sext with who will respect your privacy but also admire your cumshot, call me?

Probably not a good idea unless you’re okay with the possibility of your identity being associated with it and being outed to those you know. Facial recognition technology is available to enable identity discovery through reverse image search. I have used it successfully in several in instances to identify or validate people’s identity. It’s pretty damned good and will only get better over time. And once your picture is out there with your contorted orgasm face, it will be out there for as long as the internet exists. Do you really want to be blindsided on a random Tuesday afternoon ten years from now to realize you’ve been doxxed?

Yeah, I wouldn't do that...

dont do that open you up for blackmail he will make you his slave

dont do it setting up a blackmail on you

I wouldn't do it, he can extort you for a lot of money...

Posting sex pictures in which you are personally identifiable is never, ever a good idea. They could be used to blackmail you or be copied and turn up in places you never intended. Being recognized could harm you, both socially and professionally.

Some years ago, I and a companion took some nude (and sexually explicit) pictures on a deserted section of Lake Michigan shoreline I call my "secret beach." I naively posted them to a popular nudist and swingers website. However, about six months later, I found those same pictures copied and reposted to the Usenet newsgroups alt.binaries.pictures.personal and alt.binaries.pictures.nude. It turns out another couple had pirated our pics and was pretending to be us. I had no control over how the pics were being used, and no idea where else the incriminating photos might have been published.

I was concerned because my companion expected the pics to be for our eyes only and would have been properly pissed to know I'd shared them in a public forum. But that was the least of my worries. As a teacher, I was more than a little concerned about who might stumble upon my sex pics. If one of my students, a parent, or some prudish school administrator had come across them and recognized me, my career could have been ruined. I'm retired now, but it occurs to me that those nude pics from long ago are still bouncing around in the virtual world.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Aug 7, 2024 at 2:29 PM.

Ah, sorry I'm not going to show myself on the Interweb.
    If it is to be, let it be with me