Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bare cock and balls

I like others to be clean shaven. I have kept my balls shaved for decades. I have a very thin 'female' style landing strip just above my cock. Keeping it looking good is part of my daily shower maintenance. Whenever somebody sees it for the first time, they often have a puzzled expression.

I love being cleanshaved, have been about 4 decades.

Not into hair! The 70's & 80's are over. LOL. It's funny when a woman spends US$ 200 at the hair saloon but haven't taken care of her bush for decades.
    Smooth, clean and shaven pubes, balls and behind. Luckily I have like body hair anyways.

Love shaved cock an balls
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0354.PNG  

I prefer it shaved or at least neatly trimmed. Love that bare slippery flesh in my mouth on gliding over my lips..
    On the flip side the last guy I sucked off complained that I hadn't shaved my face in a couple days and feeling my beard growth bothered him and was a turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob6cock View Post
    Who likes to suck a clean shaved cock an balls? Or do ou like hair?
    It has to be shave cock n balls I also prefer shaved pussy

I LOVE TO LAP AND LICK THE WHOLE AREA ( THE HOLE ALSO ) AND I LOVE NICE AND SMOOTH !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dicktrobing View Post
    It has to be shave cock n balls I also prefer shaved pussy
    Me too!! I've been smooth shaved for years and definitely prefer silky smooth pussy as well.

I prefer to be smooth. I started shaving my cock and balls back in 2020 but the constant nic's and the itching, followed by ingrown hair was a pain. One day I decided to see what a male Brazilian wax would be like so I scheduled an appointment. It was a bit embarrassing to bare myself to a complete stranger but she helped me to feel comfortable talking to me about my first time. She went right to work without delay and I have to admit that first application of hot wax and the tearing away from my skin got my attention.....but I didn't find it too painful. After that I set my resolve and even after the knees to chest thing to get the butt crack within 13 short minutes she was finished. What a feeling!!! Smooth as silk, and not in the least stubbly like even after a shave. After a couple of days I was still very smooth and I have to say I ran my hands over the entire area many times feeling that smoothness. I was hooked! I haven't shaved once since and usually have a wax every 5-6 weeks, (my most recent wax was this past Friday) and it's what works for me.

I use a hair removal cream for my cock balls and hole area works well better then shaving! I prefer smooth or trimmed!

Smooth
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VC13 (4).jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	62790
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U

Oh very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by AbiMan69 View Post
    Smooth
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VC13 (4).jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	62790
    yummy cock

I shaved for a girlfriend once and she didn't get it. She gave me shit for it, while it just made me wish I could suck myself. Cocks only get hairy around the base, so I can put up with a hairy cock, but they look longer if you remove the hair, and balls are almost always hairy, and I love sucking balls--so if I get my choice, it's hairless or shaven.