Register

I prefer to suck straight, married guys

My secret cock sucking self has evolved to where I prefer to be a sub, no recip guy in my m/m encounters. I won't get into the main reason that I seek no recip experiences, but one reason is that I really, really like taking on the role of being a slutty cock loving sub when I am serving another man's needs.

Because of my role preference, I prefer to suck straight oriented married men. I want us both to know going into the 'event' that I am to be used for his pleasure without any expectations of reciprocation in any way. I also like to be verbally demeaned, called cumslut, cocksucker, and my favorite, faggot, etc. If he wants to talk about fucking my gf or using her in any way, that's also a real treat, for me...and I hope for him, too. I definitely have cuck desires.

Of course, if a guy chooses to be silent while I take care of him, that's fine, too. However, dirty verbal comments take me to the edge of lusty desire.

Don't get me wrong. I only take on the role of serving another as my superior during sex. Outside of the sex play, I expect to be respected and treated as one would anyone else. (Is that too much to ask?...haha...probably)

All that said, one important reason I seek out married men is because they have as much interest in keeping the secret as do I. Also, I expect that married men are less likely to have an STD. My concern for safety and privacy are at the top of my checklist when seeking a sex partner.

I have had recent encounters with with a married guy who is also orally bi and it has been ideal in regards to him understanding that I like to be 'used' and demeaned verbally. He finds it an incredible turn on to say filthy things to me while I pleasure his good hard dick, and he likes to see me turn into a pure slut when he taunts me.
    I haven't continued to see him, though, because he is active with other guys. I am always aware that whoever I have sex with, there is the understanding that I am having sex with the person he had sex with....and on down the line.

To get an STD could be a disastrous situation for any of us. I try to minimize that possibility.

So back to the subject....I would love to have a straight married guy who seeks oral pleasures from a no recip sub like me. Ideally he would be someone whose wife doesn't like his penchant for dirty talk, so he has strong need to have a slut who also likes that

Do others seek out straight married guys? If so, what are your reasons for doing so?

Re: I prefer to suck straight, married guys

Now, see? You said you weren't going to get into the main reason... and now I wanna know what it is. Perhaps it's a technicality but if you suck a straight-oriented married man - and I'm not sure what that means exactly - there are those who'd insist that he's not all that straight if he lets you do it and definitely not if you get in his underwear.

I seek out men. Period. Limiting my search to "straight" married men only is so horribly limiting that it's not even funny. A straight married man isn't proof against catching a yeast infection from his wife or she comes down with a bad case of vaginitis so the perception that married men are safer is just a perception so if I were you, I wouldn't bet on a married man being less likely to have an STD and especially if he's been cheating on his wife or, yeah, he ran into the wrong guy and caught something from him. I wouldn't trust him to keep the secret, either. Kinda hate to bust your bubble a little but we have not gotten rid of the fact that if you have sex with a man, you might not really be as straight as you think and say you are.

You won't see him again because he's active with other guys... but he's active with his wife unless he isn't... and as far as you know. The next straight married guy you might encounter is getting pussy unless he's been in a sexless relationship so wouldn't your prohibition insist that you not have sex with him since you'd be having sex with his wife by proxy, too? I'm just asking because this has me scratching my head. But, hey, do what you gotta do and handle your bizness!

For the sake of your post, I'll say that I'm a straight married man. I know that by definition, I'm bi because I play with cock and pussy .

I enjoy sex, orgasms, and cumming. To me, sex is sex. It's physical pleasure and I want it. I also seek out "straight", married men for the same reason as you, I want to reduce the risk of catching anything. That all depends on if the guy you're playing with is doing everything he can to be safe. I see where Rest85 is coming from, but in my opinion/experience, most gay-identifying guys on hook-up apps will fuck ANYTHING and EVERYTHING and that is partly why my gay sex life is so dry. The other reason, is that I'm pretty picky on who I want to play with. He has to be attractive, hwp/fit, and have a larger than average sized cock. I know this only makes it more difficult for me when it comes to finding a fuck buddy, but I'm not willing to hook-up with just anyone. I don't hook-up with unattractive, fat women, so why would I lower MY standards for men?

In my experiences with men, I've mostly been sucked, topped once, bottomed once, and sucked a couple cocks (they typically just wanted to suck me). Until recently (the last 2 years), I only wanted to be on the receiving end, because it was gay, and I just wanted to cum. Now, I want to be on the giving end. This is mainly due to the change in my mindset. Me getting my cock sucked by a guy is just as gay as me sucking cock and as I said earlier, sex is sex, it's just physical pleasure and I want it. I've decided to open up and I want to fully enjoy being with another guy. Now, my wife would completely disagree with this. She is completely against any gay sex and would kill me if she knew about my secret gay encounters. This is the other part of why I want to play with men. My wife would hate it. I love my wife and we have a very healthy sex life (3-4 times a week), and I know this is bad, but I enjoy the thrill of cheating. I've cheated with multiple women and now I want to play on the other side of the aisle. I want to do what I can't do with my wife, sucking dick and getting fucked. I'm not into being demeaned or treated any other way than as a man that is sucking your dick or who you are fucking. I do, however, like to think about my wife while his dick is in my mouth. I think about the fact that I suck better than her and of what she would do if she walked in with my mouth wrapped around a long, thick cock or if his balls were slapping against my ass.

These are my reasons that I search out other married men for gay sex:

My wife would hate it
    She can't give me what they can
    I enjoy the cheating rush (more of a rush with a guy)
    Less risk with a "straight" married guy when it comes to stds (my opinion/experience)
    They're not going to out you (not likely)

QUOTE=KDaddy23;383407]Now, see? You said you weren't going to get into the main reason... and now I wanna know what it is. Perhaps it's a technicality but if you suck a straight-oriented married man - and I'm not sure what that means exactly - there are those who'd insist that he's not all that straight if he lets you do it and definitely not if you get in his underwear.

I seek out men. Period. Limiting my search to "straight" married men only is so horribly limiting that it's not even funny. A straight married man isn't proof against catching a yeast infection from his wife or she comes down with a bad case of vaginitis so the perception that married men are safer is just a perception so if I were you, I wouldn't bet on a married man being less likely to have an STD and especially if he's been cheating on his wife or, yeah, he ran into the wrong guy and caught something from him. I wouldn't trust him to keep the secret, either. Kinda hate to bust your bubble a little but we have not gotten rid of the fact that if you have sex with a man, you might not really be as straight as you think and say you are.

You won't see him again because he's active with other guys... but he's active with his wife unless he isn't... and as far as you know. The next straight married guy you might encounter is getting pussy unless he's been in a sexless relationship so wouldn't your prohibition insist that you not have sex with him since you'd be having sex with his wife by proxy, too? I'm just asking because this has me scratching my head. But, hey, do what you gotta do and handle your bizness![/QUOTE]

You make perfectly valid points, KDaddy and I agree with you on each and every one.

To be clear, I am not saying I won't suck men other than married men. I have done so many times over the years. I was expressing my personal preferences based on the way I find lusty satisfaction in being a sub, no recip cock sucker. As most of us likely know (those of us who have advertised for cock), so many times the respondent will express interests in doing things other than what I've expressed in my ad...no matter how clearly I express my preferences. So, part of the reason for my post was about seeing if there were others who like being no recip sub dick lovers for straight married guys.
    And I realize that a married guy who lets another guy suck his cock may not be as straight as he might claim to be...but he also might just be a horny and open-minded enough person to accept that having his cock sucked by a guy is perfectly wonderful pleasure....maybe he's got a dom streak about him and likes to use a guy, thinking that it somehow reinforces his macho persona? I don't mind. I had one guy like that who wouldn't even acknowledge afterwards what we just did in his guest bedroom. I'd try to discuss it but he'd avoid the subject completely even though his cock was likely still oozing some cum after I had sucked him off. He just wanted his rather nice cock sucked and then leave the subject behind. Next time he wanted it, he'd email me and ask if I can drop by....no reference to wanting a cocksucker or talking about wanting to get off in my mouth, just, 'can you drop by before 1pm?} I liked that...but I would like to be able to discuss it afterwards.

Anyway.....

As far as the guy I choose not to suck off anymore, it's about the fact that he eventually revealed that he's fucking guys and also being fucked. When I first went down on him, his story was that he only sucked cock.
    I know I could contract an STD from anyone. I'm not under the illusion that I haven't been lied to about what a guy has been, or is involved in with others. I might connect with a married guy who says he just wants his cock sucked because his marriage is sexless and he might also be fucking crack whores down the street for all I know.

I'm just trying to minimize the risk and I'm trying to find the best way to do that. I do insist on meeting with a guy before getting down to play so I can get a 'vibe' about him and talk face to face. I do know that there are some slick motherfuckers out there who could tell me anything about their sex life. At some point it's a go or no go and part of that decision making process...actually MOST of that decision making process is based of subjective criteria.

If, by limiting myself to a certain 'category' of guy, that makes me at least 'feel' safer, I guess maybe I want to fool myself into a false sense of security.

I'm just not a 'rush out the door to blow and go' kind of guy, with someone I've never met and talked to face to face
    I certainly did enough anonymous spur of the moment cock sucking in my rest stop cruising days when I first discovered my love of swallowing cum.

Lacking a lie detector test, which is unreliable anyway, I'll go with my criteria for sorting out who's cock to suck.

As you say, 'do what you gotta do and handle your business'

I'm all about the guy I suck being a straight married guy. They're awful hard to find though. Lots of men pretending to be straight because what they really want is to swap cock with me, which I'm not interested in. I get a thrill from getting on my knees for a man who in my mind is "making me" suck him off and swallow his cum. I can't get that same thrill from a man who wants to swap with me.

I don’t want to “yuck your yum”, but I just can’t with married guys on the down low at all. My father before he passed told me never to do business with a man that cheated on his wife, I got burned in a business deal because I failed to remember this. A guy that is willing to lie to his wife, will have much less of a problem lying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by licyou69 View Post
    I'm all about the guy I suck being a straight married guy. They're awful hard to find though. Lots of men pretending to be straight because what they really want is to swap cock with me, which I'm not interested in. I get a thrill from getting on my knees for a man who in my mind is "making me" suck him off and swallow his cum. I can't get that same thrill from a man who wants to swap with me.
    I could have just said the very same things you did and my post would have been much shorter!....lol.

" I get a thrill from getting on my knees for a man who in my mind is "making me" suck him off and swallow his cum."

Exactly!

I can't begin to tell you how many guys have answered my ads that clearly state I want to suck cock, NO RECIP, but once we email and get into details of what we are looking for, guys will invariably tell me they want to play with my cock and more.
    Nope. I only want to be used like the slutty little cocksucker I am in my secret life.

I'm more sub with guys too.. love sucking a shy nervous married fella...