Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bi Cuckold

Bi Cuckold

I've been bi all my life. I'm married now to a woman who gets turned on by my sucking cock. We've had a number of guys over for me to suck off and the last one became a regular for 4 months. My wife got to liking the guy as a friend. But, sadly he had to move away for work. Since then, my wife has let me know she would like to have had him join us in bed. Her hottest fantasy is to have me lick her pussy and his cock at the same time while his cock is deep in her pussy. I must admit, pleasing her this way really sets me on fire. However, we have not yet found the right guy to do this with.

Have many guys or gals on this forum had this MFM experience? I know there are special websites for cuckolds but it is interesting how interests of the bi and cuckold overlap in some areas.

Re: Bi Cuckold

My wife & I used to to that quite often. We would 69 as she was getting fucked.
    That was our favorite thing to do. The orgasms are out of this world.

I think I would have been a good cuckold husband . The wife just wasn't that way . She would not allow me to go without participating . I have enjoyed three ways . I agree that 69 (with her on top) is a good position . You have access to her clit and pussy as well as the underside of his cock and balls . Whether he cums in her or pulls out , it is gravity feed for his seed into my mouth .

I actually lost my virginity in an mfm threesome and have done this

I have been with a few couples that have enjoyed the cuck side of things. I can tell you that I did enjoy feeling my cock sliding out of her pussy and then into his mouth, then back into the pussy. Watching the guy eating the creampie made me cum again(this time directly into his mouth). I'm definitely looking for a couple to enjoy that with again!

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    Have many guys or gals on this forum had this MFM experience?
    I haven't had an MFM experience yet, but it is my biggest fantasy.
    "If you are bi, you double your chances for getting a date"
    One of my favorite non-bi sites:
    http://www.bbwlifestyle.com/index.php

Great fun you need to experience!
    "The man who follows the crowd will usually get no
    further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is
    likely to find himself in places no one has ever been."
    - Alan Ashley-Pitt

Don't think this would classify me as being a cuckold, but as a young man I lived with an older married couple. The husband was bi-bottom; his wife was not bi, but got the majority of the attention. It was a fantastic 13 months and ended only when Uncle Sam transferred them. That was my only foray into that realm, but one of the most exciting things I've ever been a party to.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Don't think this would classify me as being a cuckold, but as a young man I lived with an older married couple. The husband was bi-bottom; his wife was not bi, but got the majority of the attention. It was a fantastic 13 months and ended only when Uncle Sam transferred them. That was my only foray into that realm, but one of the most exciting things I've ever been a party to.
    The husband was/is the cuckold in the situation you were in. A cuckold is a maried man who only has sex with his wife, but his wife has sex with other men. Usually, but not always, the cuckold knows about and approves of his wife having sex with other men.

Hi,
    My X and I swung and my favorite was with a good male friend of ours. It lasted about two years. I would call him and clean up the house while my X got all sexy. We would hit the hottub, then the bed. I would watch and join in. A few times sucked his cock. It lit my fire.
    I look for a woman ,that would want a serious relationship with a guy ,that likes oral bi. She can have all the men she wants and I would enjoy doing oral on them. If I find her and we hit it off, I would marry her. Steve

Cuckold: Husband of an adultress (Oxford English Dictionary)

— DERIVATIVES cuckoldry noun.
    — ORIGIN Old French cucuault, from cucu ‘cuckoo’ (from the cuckoo’s habit of laying its egg in another bird’s nest).

Jus so ya kno... bi gay or str8...cuckoldry is less than nice an don include a partners approval even if ther is awareness...trust me...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Cuckold: Husband of an adultress (Oxford English Dictionary)

— DERIVATIVES cuckoldry noun.
    — ORIGIN Old French cucuault, from cucu ‘cuckoo’ (from the cuckoo’s habit of laying its egg in another bird’s nest).

Jus so ya kno... bi gay or str8...cuckoldry is less than nice an don include a partners approval even if ther is awareness...trust me...
    When it doesn't include the guy's approval, then it isn't nice. It is grounds for divorce.

I suspect that without approval is probably more common then with approval. HOWEVER: cuckoldry often DOES include the guy's approval. There are many guys who are faithful and enjoy sharing their wife.

If I were given the choice of 1-me having sex with someone else (M or F), 2- having a foursome with my wife and another couple, or 3-watching her have sex with another guy and see him making her orgasm, I would choose #3. There are thousands, if not millions, of guys who would make the same choice as me.

Quote Originally Posted by mannysg View Post
    When it doesn't include the guy's approval, then it isn't nice. It is grounds for divorce.

I suspect that without approval is probably more common then with approval. HOWEVER: cuckoldry often DOES include the guy's approval. There are many guys who are faithful and enjoy sharing their wife.

If I were given the choice of 1-me having sex with someone else (M or F), 2- having a foursome with my wife and another couple, or 3-watching her have sex with another guy and see him making her orgasm, I would choose #3. There are thousands, if not millions, of guys who would make the same choice as me.
    ... ...hopes that the kids she will havta put up wiv at school r betta at readin an undastandin dictionary definitions than so called adults...sighs.....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

... ...hopes that the kids she will havta put up wiv at school r betta at readin an undastandin dictionary definitions than so called adults...sighs.....
    There is no reason for insulting comments like that. The definition you provided above gives no reference to approval or disapproval.

From Merriam-Webster:

Main Entry: cuck·old
    Pronunciation: \ˈkə-kəld, -(ˌ)kōld\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English cokewold
    Date: 13th century
    : a man whose wife is unfaithful
    — cuckold transitive verb

Main Entry: adul·ter·ess
    Pronunciation: \ə-ˈdəl-t(ə-)rəs\
    Variant(s): also adul·tress \-trəs\
    Date: 1577
    : a woman who commits adultery

Main Entry: adul·tery
    Pronunciation: \ə-ˈdəl-t(ə-)rē\
    Inflected Form(s): plural adul·ter·ies
    Etymology: Middle English, alteration of avoutrie, from Anglo-French avulterie, from Latin adulterium, from adulter adulterer, back-formation from adulterare
    Date: 15th century
    : voluntary sexual intercourse between a married man and someone other than his wife or between a married woman and someone other than her husband ; also : an act of adultery
    Again, NO reference to approval/disapproval.

However, I did find this at Merriam-Webster:

Main Entry: wit·tol
    Pronunciation: \ˈwi-təl\
    Etymology: Middle English wetewold, from weten, witen to know + cokewold cuckold — more at wit
    Date: 15th century
    1archaic : a man who knows of his wife's infidelity and puts up with it.
    A cuckold, by definition, may or may not approve, but to be more accurate if he approves then he is a "Wittol".
    Last edited by mannysg; Dec 31, 2008 at 8:35 AM. Reason: Put text into quotes

Quote Originally Posted by mannysg View Post
    There is no reason for insulting comments like that. The definition you provided above gives no reference to approval or disapproval.

From Merriam-Webster:

Again, NO reference to approval/disapproval.

However, I did find this at Merriam-Webster:

A cuckold, by definition, may or may not approve, but to be more accurate if he approves then he is a "Wittol".
    God...sum peeps hav no sensa humour woteva... a cuckold hun is a man whose wife is..wiv or wivout her hubbies knowledge...an adultress.. a cuckolded man wos an often still is a laffin stock historically not cos 'e gave is permission..but cos 'e cud do sod all bout wot 'is wife got up 2 an wiv whom....... not 2 many men eva like bein a laffin stock... but mos at least can laff... now stick that inya pipe an smoke it... but havin sed that...no insult wos or is intended...jus a lil bit of a giggle... its Hogmanay..an gigglin an laffin at this time a year is..or shud b mandatory..even 2 those who need humour transplants... Happy New Year wen it cums sweetie.. an me hopes 2009 is betta for ya than ne otha year.. an that is meant as expressed.. so no quibblin wiv Fran...muah!

my gf kim and i love to do this. the sight of another mans penis in her is a huge turn on for me. she has a young friend with a big thick penis. i like to get on my knees and watch and masturbate. sometimes he will orgasm in kims cunt. other times he pulls out and i fellate him to orgasm.

We must say this is a regular thing for us now. We have been playing with one hot male friend for about 9 months now and we have to say it is an incredible experience each time ...

Have fun and good luck!

we would luv to share some expereinces with you just emal us at weluvsex@yahoo.com

K+B

God...sum peeps hav no sensa humour woteva... a cuckold hun is a man whose wife is..wiv or wivout her hubbies knowledge...an adultress.. a cuckolded man wos an often still is a laffin stock historically not cos 'e gave is permission..but cos 'e cud do sod all bout wot 'is wife got up 2 an wiv whom....... not 2 many men eva like bein a laffin stock... but mos at least can laff... now stick that inya pipe an smoke it... but havin sed that...no insult wos or is intended...jus a lil bit of a giggle... its Hogmanay..an gigglin an laffin at this time a year is..or shud b mandatory..even 2 those who need humour transplants... Happy New Year wen it cums sweetie.. an me hopes 2009 is betta for ya than ne otha year.. an that is meant as expressed.. so no quibblin wiv Fran...muah!
    I normally do have a sense of humor. The comment just rubbed me the wrong way for some unknown reason. Sorry if I took it wrong. I'm also sorry for coming across as so defensive.

So let's kiss (or at least shake hands) and make up, K?

Happy New you to you also. And, to steal your line, I also hope 2009 is better for you than any other.
    Last edited by mannysg; Dec 31, 2008 at 5:34 PM. Reason: puncutation

My GF of many years loves to watch me on my knees with her date's dick in my mouth as I suck all his sperm from his balls, open my mouth so she can see his seed in my mouth, then I proceed to swallow all his cum. She usually masturbates or kisses him as I make him cum, then they go on their date. When she gets home, I get to eat his cum again from her pussy, or if she's in a naughty mood, she feeds me from his used condom! We've been doing this for some time, as she really gets turned on by it, and regardless we all are quite satisfied!

Its hard to find bi cuckold couple , any help ?

I did some roleplay with a few different couples. Mostly I'd fuck the guy and the woman would humiliate him and then I'd fuck her as he cowered in the corner. They both seemed to enjoy it. My wife knows I'm Bi but doesn't participate and doesn't want to know about it.

We aren't a denial/humiliation cuck couple but we both LOVE fucklicking. She loves watching me suck a guy hard before he fucks her. I love lying underneath and licking them both as they fuck, feeling his cock pulse as he unloads in her is awesome. Then licking him clean as he slides out and she sits down on my face so I can clean up. It's my Favorite activity.

My bi wife and I have had many wonderful experiences with MMF play. I love putting her atop a guy in 69 as they suck and lick each other while I am fucking her slow and deep from behind. When I cum in her sweet pussy, he gets to eat my load from her and suck my juicy cock clean. It's great when all 3 are engaged and loving every minute of it.

A couple of years ago I met a married cuckold couple where the wife wanted to watch him take a big cock. He was caged every time we met. I was astounded the first time because he came over and over the entire time fucked! He's shoot a few increasingly smaller loads and then continue humming once he was out of semen. I really love making a partner cum just from a good fuck so I deeply enjoyed the experiences. Sadly his health problems caused us to drift apart.

I would bet that it's every cucks fantasy to be under his wife/gf as she is being taken from behind so he can pleasure her clit as she enjoys the other man's cock.
    If only my gf would cross the line to cuck me, I'd gladly give her the intense pleasure of my tongue all over her clit while she is being stuffed with a hard cock. I've a feeling she'd be glad we did it. And, in that situation I'd be glad to have him pull out to cum in my mouth or cum in her so I can clean her creamy cunt.... or let me have sloppy seconds. There are so many things I'd like to try, but can't because she won't cross that line.

Should we ever end our relationship, I will look for a lady who is willing and eager to enjoy the pleasures of cuckoldry with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rest85 View Post
    I would bet that it's every cucks fantasy to be under his wife/gf as she is being taken from behind so he can pleasure her clit as she enjoys the other man's cock.
    If only my gf would cross the line to cuck me, I'd gladly give her the intense pleasure of my tongue all over her clit while she is being stuffed with a hard cock. I've a feeling she'd be glad we did it. And, in that situation I'd be glad to have him pull out to cum in my mouth or cum in her so I can clean her creamy cunt.... or let me have sloppy seconds. There are so many things I'd like to try, but can't because she won't cross that line.

Should we ever end our relationship, I will look for a lady who is willing and eager to enjoy the pleasures of cuckoldry with me.
    What line is she not willing to cross? Adding a 2nd penis to the mix? I can sell her on that. The orgasms produced from 2 men are out of this world.

My wife and I have participated in partner sharing for many years. We have a particular man we share just for this purpose. Whether I’m considered a cuckold or not is up for debate. My wife and I enjoy our lifestyle and we play often. There are many times when I am traveling and she takes pleasure in his manhood. There are times when I enjoy his manhood when she isn’t home. There are times when he has just finished up in her and I’m eager to eat her cream soaked pussy. There are times when he eats my juice from her. But the highlight of my day is seeing him pound her pussy as she moans like a whore. His balls slapping her ass as he unloads in her, me cleaning up the mess they made.

Honestly I love it when we play and get dirty, that comfort level we experience is awesome and worth it. With us being in our 60’s we no longer have to worry about pregnancy or anything like that. As she like to coin the frase it’s plug and play baby.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    There are times when I enjoy his manhood when she isn’t home. There are times when he has just finished up in her and I’m eager to eat her cream soaked pussy. There are times when he eats my juice from her. But the highlight of my day is seeing him pound her pussy as she moans like a whore. His balls slapping her ass as he unloads in her, me cleaning up the mess they made.
    We'd have to have a lot of video and pictures if we were ever to do it alone like that. I want to see everything that took place!

me too since my moms bf had me suck his cock at age 7

take.it.easy , that's quite a statement you just made . can we hear the story behind that ? it must be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Take.it.Easy View Post
    me too since my moms bf had me suck his cock at age 7
    I would absolutely desire reading that story! Please share (or feel free to send privately!)