Register

Boca Raton area BiWMM seeks same

1. Bocacdc
    Bocacdc
    Handle is: Bocacdc

BiWMM iso same for safe, discreet J/O sessions. I can host weekdays mornings/afternoon in Boca area near Broward County line. No risky stuff. Looking for other married local only who loves masturbation. No anal/oral. I'm well endowed, fit, trim, professional, very discreet, clean. Expect same. Love role play as we J/O including Doctor/Patient and Dad/Son, possibly frot and edging. What's your fetish? IF YOUR PROFILE STATES YOUR ACTIVITY IN ORAL/ANAL, PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE INTENTIONS, DO NOT CONTACT ME. Please refer to your specific profile on bisexual.com and your handle when contacting me.

To the person asking questions about watching in a mirror:

Yes, I get down on all fours, looking from the side in a full length mirror so i can see my penis and low hangers and masturbate. My tight smooth buttocks are up and exposed and as I cum I can see the seed shooting down into a towel on the floor. In that position gravity seems to make the ejaculation more intense as the semen is pulled by gravity across the nerve endings in the head of the penis. Doggie style masturbating, it's fun, intense and even hotter if you watch in the mirror or if you are fortunate enough to have a buddy behind you pulling your penis back gently between your legs and milking it.