Register

Anyone else love cream pies?

1. Hank63
    Hank63
    I recently had an encounter with a Bi Couple and it was fantastic...I wasn't allowed to penetrate the female but she wore both he and I out with her strap-on as we took turns giving each other head. Then they emptied me out with a joint blow job...He proceeded to bang her wet juicy pussy until she screamed to be eaten of course I obliged and she drowned me with a flowing orgasm. He then slammed his cock back in and finished inside her.. I felt a little cheated so I dove in face first to retrieve my special prize... I had worked hard to get that cock hard and wanted some sweet man juice in my mouth... After I licked and sucked out my Prize she came again and grabbed my head and tried to get some of my prize for herself by kissing me harder and more lustfully then I have ever been kissed before in my life.. We talked afterwards and I found out that having someone eat her cream pie was something she had wanted for years and her husband refused to do it for her... I was stumped by this since he had so readily enjoyed sucking and swallowing my load earlier and had even shared my juice with her... So this got me wondering if anyone else beside me loved cream pies? I know I love it whether it was made by me or another man... Please give me your thoughts on this...Thanks
  2. Wishful
    Wishful
    I have to admit that I've only eaten my own cum out of a pussy, but I'm hoping to meet a man who will want to share MM and MFM. I feel a real hunger for the taste of cum, both straight from the cock and sucked out of a pussy.
  3. BiJim55
    BiJim55
    I love the taste of my wife and friends cream pie - their juices taste so good together
  4. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    I thought that was a rhetorical question. ANYTIME, ANYONE, "ANYMANY"
  5. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Oh hell yea, the couple i mess with all the time. I'm always sucking his cum out of her pussy.
  6. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    I love a juicy creampie, I love to suck my own cum out of my wife's pussy. Would love to suck another guy's cum out of it if I could ever talk her into it.
  7. Paulb50
    Paulb50
    I've done it several times and I have to say the best ones are the ones you have to work for where a man with a large cock blows deep inside a pussy and you are working, expecting, anticipating and in the act you almost always get her to cum. . . that seems to make it flow out and is a double reward. . . like a pat on the back and a cookie all at once. I had a couple once who'd fuck before she'd come meet me. She was so sloppy when I got between her legs the creampie was usually running all down her legs, her ass and all over. . . I had a lot of work to do. I was usually so excited that I could cum twice with her. She said her husband really appreciated those return to sender presents! Funny part was he and I ate each other's cum more that way than we did by meeting one-on-one. Sometimes I'd finish inside her right when he'd come home from work. He'd still have his suit on and he'd get a face full of cum!
  8. moose725
    moose725
    I've only eaten my own creampie. Looking forward to eating a gangbang creampie.
  9. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Yea , i know what you mean. The couple i play with is the same way!! When he gets ready to leave in his big truck he will text me and let me know she still wants some cock and he left a present for me. Mostly i walk in and just dive into that wet cum soaked pussy and eat it out before i deposit a load.
  10. bi_seeker_54
    bi_seeker_54
    I too love cream pie. My favorite experience with this was with a lady I played with about once a month. She was a squirter, too. So we would fuck, and she would squirt, and I would squirt into her. Then I'd go down and enjoy our juices. On one occasion, she was so hot she squirted again while I ate her--first time I made her squirt by only toucing her clit--usually, she needed cock on G-spot to make that work. Anyway, we were both amazed.
  11. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I love it when after he has cum in her and she sits on my face when his cum runs down and I can get it all out of her.The mixture of her juices and his cum is fantastic.Licking them both while he is in her drives me crazy.Licking his cum out of her will make me cum as well, or get me hard again if I have already gotten off. I also love kissing her when she has a mouth full of cum.
  12. OralGiver
    OralGiver
    nothing better
  13. upones
    upones
    my first creampie was with my wife. We had been 69 and fore play for some time when i topped her and place her legs on my shoulders and piledrive fucked her. Too soon I shot a big load of gism in her and slowed then stopped;. Asked could we go again as we were still horny but she wanted me to play with her clit and make her cum. I decided it was time I got over the "blues" and then i scooted down until myface was at her wet pussy. I tenatively worked my tongue over her clit and she hunched up to me burying my face in that cum filled cunt. She immediately rolled over and sat on my face and hac me finish cleaning her out. After that it became a must every time we fucked
  14. suckemall
    suckemall
    I have done it with my wife on many occasions. First time was when she went out to flirt and see if she could pick up a guy for sex. I was waiting at home for her to return so she could tell me about it and we could have sex afterwards. Well, she said that she met several guys, but did not do anything. I was disappointed, but when I was getting her ready with a little foreplay and started to eat her, she tried to push me away. I knew she liked to be eaten, so I contiued to try to find out that there was a different taste to her pussy. I also noticed that her lips were a bit swollen as well. She finally gave up trying to stop me and I got a good taste of the guys cum. She had a lot of it still inside of her. As she got wetter and wetter, she had more of it flowing out and I was getting large lumps of it. After that night, she did not stop me from eating her lovers cum out of her pussy. When she started having guys agree to come home with her and have sex with me watching and then joining her after they finished, I got to get their loads while still good and warm and fresh. Most of the guys did not say anything when I started licking her once they pulled their cocks out of her pussy.
  15. wild4use2
    wild4use2
    I love a good cream pie, Met this chic at the swing club that got off on me sucking cock for her, and her man would blow his load in her pussy and I would go down and lick it all up, I can not get enough of it. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!