Register

hi cum eaters

1. naztypanty
    naztypanty
    I love to edge my cock and drain it into my palm. Suck my cum into my mouth and hold it there while enjoying the taste and texture.
  2. travelmanNW
    travelmanNW
    I would love to have some pictures of me sucking cock and getting a load of cum in my mouth and maybe doing a little cum swapping.
  3. facinated
    facinated
    I love the taste of hot cum,the bigger the load the better
  4. facinated
    facinated
    I love the taste of hot cum,the bigger the load the better
  5. jbell40262
    jbell40262
    I love to eat cum, big thick loads of it, I'm a true cum slut I can never get enough of it!!
  6. James1A1
    James1A1
    I feel rejuvenated after swallowing a good load of cock cum. I think after about 5 days I start getting sluggish and feel the need for a booster shot of thick creamy cum.
    Anyone else feel this?
  7. Mike4cum3
    Mike4cum3
    I love the taste and texture of hot cock butter on my tongue love huge loads and swirl it around my mouth to get the full flavour before I swallow it all down but as soon as it's gone I'm craving MORE!!! I'd love to spend an entire day at a gloryhole and suck every cock that came through the hole mmmmmmmmm
  8. Shefford
    Shefford
    Mike4 totally agree with you , I can't get enough . I go to the ABS and can suck 4-5 at a visit but they don't all cum but when they do its like a drug. If I could I'd be there every day, nothing like it.
  9. ncbymail
    ncbymail
    A big load from a big dick is what I'm always looking for now...I've stopped fucking the wife and sucking and eating cum is all I crave now!
  10. ncbymail
    ncbymail
    I could go for a load of hot cum 2 or 3 times a week sometimes more. I don't get it nearly that so I have to jack off and eat my own which I enjoy by holding it in my mouth and keep jacking my meat. WISH I had a regular to feed me!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12