Register

What is the largest load of cum you ever swalled or saw?

1. Shefford
    Shefford
    Today at the adult store / theater I sucked 3 different cocks all very nice but the first guy is perfect for this thread. First he asked me if he could come and of course I said yes. His cock was perfect for sucking it was thick and I could take him all without gagging. Within 5 minutes he said he was ready , he grabbed my head and held me in place and I sucked like crazy.I was rewarded with the biggest load I have swallowed since I started down this road. I kept my lips sealed and he gave me a minute to swallow each drop , I took it all . It was incredible he even commented on how much he came.
  2. blatant_bi_guy
    blatant_bi_guy
    Mine was actually a guy my wife was going to play with.

She started to balk a little bit, he was getting somewhat aggressive, and she wanted me to be in on their encounter. I said sure.

After some foreplay and some basic petting, she and I got into a 69 with him pounding her from behind. His generous 7" was making good time, and I should have known something was going on with the size of his balls...huge, pendulous.

He went at her for a good ten, twelve minutes when i saw him start to twitch, his pace went wild. From my angle, my tongue on her clit, I saw those balls come up one at a time. His perineum went into this flutter and he swelled.

Maybe five or six shots and he pulled out. He knew I was into it, and a huge stream of cum followed him out and into my mouth as he shot again...to the point where you could literally SEE it rolling up his shaft and out the head.

All in all, a dozen or more full bore shots, a few into the wife that flowed out, all but the last one into my mouth. The last one came as he pulled out of my mouth and onto her asshole with a little splat.

Massive.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12