Register

Hey, let's go guys!

1. WesNoCal
    WesNoCal
    It seems our little group here is very quiet. Let's start some chats and communicate about those feelings and experiences we have in common. Would love to share stories of our first time, special encounters, preferences, etc. I know you fellow bi guys are out there. Let's be friends and supporters for each other. Tell me about yourselves and see where we can take this group!
  2. HappyHedonic
    HappyHedonic
    I have feelings. While on one hand I have deep affection for my wife, on the other hand I have a deep desire for a man. I have the permission and blessings from my wife to find a guy and fulfill my desire for a man, yet I have not had much luck in finding that lately. So right now I'm feeling an extreme horniness for gay sex, and hopeful that meeting some cool guy is just around the corner.
  3. bayareaguy
    bayareaguy
    You're lucky to have a wife like that. I'm married but my wife doesn't know about my bi feelings. Like you, I also have a deep love and affection for my wife, but very curious to try out with other guys since I have not already...
  4. HappyHedonic
    HappyHedonic
    I know I'm lucky. I know I am very lucky. I know I am damn very fucking lucky. But at one point I was very scared about coming out to her and I figured that it would be a make-it-or-break-it moment in our marriage. I'm glad that I did.
  5. rdscard
    rdscard
    Hey I will meet up with you Happy. You say your wife knows, so is she interested in watching you with another guy ?
  6. HappyHedonic
    HappyHedonic
    No, my wife is not interested in watching or otherwise participating. She and I have an agreement to practice ethical non-monogamy and she is completely hetero and non-kinky. All she really cares about is that I play safely and what time to expect me home.
  7. CaArmyGuy
    CaArmyGuy
    Happy, we should grab a beer sometime when I'm in Santa Rosa.