Register

hi cum eaters

1. barker47
    barker47
    I love the taste of cum
  2. lovesex1234
    lovesex1234
    I love the taste of cum also!!!! nothing like it! so yummmmmy.
  3. TeeTime
    TeeTime
    Have you other cum eaters ever noticed the there is never enough ! We cum eaters need to set up a group meeting and take turns on cuming in each others thirsty mouth. What do you think?
  4. silkything
    silkything
    Cum to Colorado & we'll swap some nice loads!
  5. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I have always liked the taste of a guys cum better. I would love to have a regular guy or guys to get together with and suck their cock(s).
  6. chillywilly
    chillywilly
    I have been sucking dicks from an early age. When I blew the first one he came in my mouth and it was tasty to me and I swallowed it all. I have done so every time since then. I love big loads and i have sucked more than one guy in the same session and I feel as far as semen goed, that the more the better.
  7. hornyd0055
    hornyd0055
    I HEAR YOU CHILLY HOW CUM WE'RE THE ONLY ONES WITH PICS SHOWING US SUCKING WHAT UP WITH THAT.
  8. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I don't have any pics of me sucking cock yet.
  9. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    I just love cum. I love watching a man cum. I love the taste, I love to have a man cum on different parts of my body. Theres nothing like the feel of warm cum running down your balls and ass
  10. luvcocks
    luvcocks
    Swallowing cum is a very good reason to suck a cock. If you suck then why NOT swallow? That never made sense to me! I luvcocks and I luv cummmmmmmmmm.
  11. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Yea, theres no reason to suck cock if ya ain't willing to taste that sweet juice,
  12. Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
    Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
    I LOVE THE TASTE OF Cum
    Good Nutrition & Protein as well from what I do understand.
  13. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I have to say I would really like to have 3 men to suck off their cocks about now.
  14. MTBearMan
    MTBearMan
    Anyone selling any? I LOVE CUM and would love to have some right now. After reading these I'll be heading out to the Adult Book Store.
  15. menu069
    menu069
    love to feel a cock pump when it's in my mouth and fill it up, then followed by a second and third or more. Simply love to taste multiple loads then swap and swallow
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast