Register

Ontario Motorcyclists

1. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Toronto Motorcycle Supershow: International Centre - January 6, 7, 8th, 2017.
  2. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Latter half of February and the weather is mild enough to be tempting. Pretty Sandy salty roads, though. Maybe in March?
  3. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Spring motorcycle show coming up in TO end of March!
  4. Hammermna
    Hammermna
    Get the bike out of storage on Thursday, 'bout freaking time ��
  5. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    The riding Monday... so great. Warm, bug free, little traffic in the Highlands!
  6. Hammermna
    Hammermna
    The bike is out. Plan to head down the Niagara Falls way Monday AM. Here's hoping'!
  7. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Supposed to be pretty nice on Monday.... a bit cooler than Sunday, but mostly sunny! Have fun!
  8. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Not much comment here. Anyhow, lots of riding between the rains... and in the rain occasionally. Haliburton, Kawarthas, Muskokas.... pretty nice!
  9. Hammermna
    Hammermna
    Only riding I've gotten in is riding to work. About 30 minutes and that's not very often. Please dry out weather!!!!
  10. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Hey, Hammermna, did you get out this early fall. Some absolutely fabulous riding. Did some trips to the States, too. Dried up nicely.
  11. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Toronto Motorcycle Show this weekend... Jan. 5,6,7. Have to miss it. Maybe the spring show.
  12. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    These mild days in February... makes me think it won't be long before I drag the MC out and go for a bit of a ride. Watching out for the sand at the side of the road. Yikes! Ontario lake country.... some nice rides close by... for me anyway, living in Central!
  13. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Getting those hints of false spring... darn! So didn't get out when we had that warm bit a month ago. Have the trickle feed on and am ready, though. Anyone have any plans?
    Riding around Ontario; elsewhere?
    I think I really need two digits of temp to get out.
  14. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    The Ontario weather is really turning into a beautiful spring. Only been out a few times (chores, storm, and etc. interfered), but getting out regularly now. Parking the car as much as possible. Road sand is disappearing. Sun is shining. How about other bi motorcyclists? Anyone hitting the roads? I'm heading to the Peterborough area!
  15. barnsworth
    barnsworth
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast