Register

sucking cock

1. nicenewbie4fun
    nicenewbie4fun
    I would love to Suck a Cock Hard then have it eased Balls Deep into my Tight Ass for a Slow Sensuous Fuck and when He is ready to Orgasm he pulls out and shoves his Pulsating Ass Fucking Cock Deep into my Mouth and Erupts into a Huge Orgasm as I Swallow His Hot load then lick/Suck that Cock dry!! Mmmmmm....(~;
  2. James1A1
    James1A1
    Me too. Being the center of attention of a dozen cocks....all needing draining. It would be so great! All these cocks straining to get into my mouth....
    I can only fit 2 at a time guys!
  3. adultfunandgames
    adultfunandgames
    I love being brought to the edge over and over before I'm allowed to cum
  4. dave34748
    dave34748
    My on-going fantasy is to enter a men's room stall, sit down, not lock the stall door, and then have several men force it open and make me suck them one at a time - grabbing the side of my head and pumping my face one after the other until they all came in my mouth. I get SO HARD when I dream of this!
  5. si-cock
    si-cock
    I have had this wish for a long time that I go to a party and am forced to strip naked and be used all night by any guy who wants their cock sucked. I am treated like a real whore when some guys decide to fuck me whilst I have a cock in my mouth.
  6. James1A1
    James1A1
    I never knew that becoming a cocksucker would be so totally enjoyable.
    I always have loved eating pussy.
    Now sucking cock and swallowing cum is excellent too.
    I love being a good cocksucker.
  7. dirtycocklover
    dirtycocklover
    Oh god me to I got used by some dirty old man when I was 17 he found out where I lived and told me he would tell my parents that I sucked him off if I didn't do as I'm told. He used me as his cocksucker for nearly twenty years and took hundreds of pics and video's of me sucking cock. He arranged several group parties where I was naked on my knees with a lead and collar on and used like a slut by filthy smelly old men while he filmed. Shame he moved away I would have loved him to have posted the video's online.
  8. tom660
    tom660
    I want to be invited to meeting of at least ten guys and made to strip and then to suck everybody to cumpletion with them cumming all over my face, chest, in my hair as well as my mouth. I also would like some women there to watch, take photos of me with two cocks in my mouth, one up my ass and cum all over my face. yumm. I am a wanta be whore or slut. Anybody want to invite me, I live in northeast Fl. Will travel up to 100 miles. No I have never done this before, it is a fantasy for me, but I have reached the point that I want to full fill it very badly. Will even pay for it. I didn't say it but my fantasy is for those ten or more to guys fuck me as well as get sucked off by me. I would appreciate any ideas on how I can full fill my dream.
  9. man4girlgirl4man
    man4girlgirl4man
    I like him to call me a cocksucker as I suck his dick. I like when he pulls it away and makes me beg him to let me suck it more.
  10. facefuckme5
    facefuckme5
    love to be facefucked, like to spend the night with a man , suck him ,even be topped by him ,... and wake up with his dick in my mouth, or go to sleep with his cock in my mouth...also love to try being used by 2 men at once...
  11. I like sucking dicks
    I like sucking dicks
    Me to
  12. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I like sucking cock too.
  13. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I like sucking cock too.
  14. foundpuppy
    foundpuppy
    I try to not just suck cock, i like to make love to it with great respect, like a subserviant male to a dominant one. I ease them in and out of a hi state of passion. And when they cum push their cock (no matter the size) forcibly, as far down my throat as possible. When tears roll down my face I know i've bee successful.
  15. hornyc42
    hornyc42
    I have recently started swallowing cum. I have a regular that i meet up with. I suck his hard cock and I love ❤️ it wh n he gets really hard and then fills fills my mouth with his hot load of cum!!! Mmmmmmmm
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast