Register

All Blog Entries

1. Why do some guys lie?

Why is it that no matter what site I'm on some guys hit on me and then i find out they only want to talk about themselves and what they want, rather then just meet up with someone and do it. Talk is cheap meeting is fun, that's my motto. Just venting, haven't got anything in 2 weeks and I'm a little down. :(
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. becoming more sissy

years ago I was straight and dom and a bull then over the years of swinging and playing I became a switch and then more submissive and now I am a sissy cocksucker cd and crave to suck cocks and feel like a pussy being used.

Share your feelings with me.
  3. Chat Room Info

If the chat room is going to be down for an extended period of time , then we should chat on skype or yahoo
    gunslinger113 on both , always up for chat and more with anyone.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Picking a hotel for my first time

I've been chatting with a very sexy dude for awhile now. I have decided that it's time to get together and get some hot sex going. Neither of us can host, so comes the idea of a pay by the hour motel. Sounds seedy, I know, but any ideas on this? I appreciate your feedback.

Sonofwolfie
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MISSING CELLULAR PHONES FROM SAFELINK

SEVERAL BOXES OF GOVERNNENT CELLULAR PHONE HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY YOUNG TEENAGED HOODS .SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR FREE SAFE LINK CELLULAR PHONE THAT HAVE NOT RECIEVED THEM YET .
    IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED YOUR SAFELINK CELLULAR PHONE YET PLEASE CALL SAFELINK AND REORDER . . . . . .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Bi Married please read..I would like your input

I am bi of course and unmarried but I have been asked by a close friend to be a third sort if lightly. No real commitment but just to play on occasion with both. I feel honored they asked but I do have a question I was thinking about related to this for all you bi married straight or gay.

In your marriage, how many of you are you open about your bisexuality and to your mate and have explored either with someone else or together with your mate. Or, are you in a sort of don't ask don't tell policy, or does the other half actually know about your bi side and how is it working out? ...the good bad and ugly. I kindly appreciate your answers since this is new ground for me. I have learned so much from all of you and appreciate reading your posts.

Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Changed Days.... And Biggest Change On Way

Those who know me or have been regular readers of forums know Fran is married to another girl called Kate... sometimes known as Naggy Knickers... luffliest bootie I know.. among other things! We had probs, espesh in the early days when Fran was a bit foot loose cos really she has nev felt monogamy summat she wanted or wos up 2... I have often written about the fact that my wife and partner is instinctively monogamous and that I would prefer it other.. between us we often talked of opening things up but one thing is more important than me fucking around.. that is the person with whom I am in love! I've seen life without her.. endured it.. and it wos awful..

In a relationship between one who believes in monogamy and one who would rather be much more liberal with her favours, there can be no compromise... that couple either is monogamous or it isn't so someone has to lose... although an honest change in one or t'otha partner's own stance and belief can mean both win.. although I am not sure I would call it winning.. it does mean neither can lose.. but only if the partner whose stance and belief alter is a sincerely held change. Just such a change has occurred to one of us and it has freed us both up to much more full and enjoyable life.. We are no longer a monogamous couple.. and Kate has undergone a transformation both as a woman and as a human being.. she now has more understanding as 2 why I have always felt as I do...

For over a year now we have brought others into our lives sexually. I had always felt a little guilty about Kate depriving herself of men .... what men offer is so different to what I am able to and have thought her in error since I can offer her only so much.. emotionally, everything but sexually? Not all her bisexuality craves. She is now free to enjoy this aspect of her sexuality and is doing so.. not with a plethora of men although if that's what she wanted who am I to stand in her way? She also is expanding her lesbian side and this too I encourage although any casual sex which has entered her life has been my responsibility... and so that has all been with other women... tho most of that side has been with one other woman since even although she has freed her mind and loosened up, just going out to get laid by someone she meets in a club or at a party isn't yet her thing.. and it may never be.

What has surprised me is that 2 me own surprise most of my naughtiness outside of my primary relationship has been with 2 women... one an older former work colleague.. the other an old friend who I have panted over for almost a decade since the day she walked into my life... unlike Kate I have, with her blessing, gone out with or gotten off with and slept with others... and will do again. She is free so to do, but she remains a little inhibited as yet but is making real changes in how she thinks and feels about sex within and without our relationship.. 2 my suprise I haven't had as much casual sex as expected I s'pose in part cos of my life wiv Kate, and the other two women who are in integral part of my life..... but I have had some.. more than Kate anyway... but then I think I always expected that would be the case..

We do occasionally share one of my "fuck buddies" although she is more than a fuck buddy to me and I dont think of her in those terms.. m8s always mean a lot 2 me and just 2 consider 1 as s fuck buddy is a bit contemptuous...... and also very occasionally if less often the other woman in her life... but I don't with her guy.. ..... I am a lesbian ffs.. I haven't even met him... and don't feel the need to have to... sharing the guy is not something I am prepared to do and the older woman in mine? Well, it just hasn't occurred even if they do know each other slightly and like each other...

One or two of my friends on site have an inkling of this.. and a couple know most of it... but also know yet another even more important development in my life... Fran is pregnant.. or as me big bruvva an' the luffly Gear sez.. "Up the duff". No, it did not involve allowing a man to roger me as me bruvva wud put it..... the NHS kindly did the dirty deed (for nowt peeps... triff thing the NHS!!)... on 11 August and confirmed a week ago tomoz... an' no man wos ne wer near at time (tho 1 wos required to supply tadpoles...)... I do know the father .. and he will be involved in my child's life even if she (hopefully she.. but health is more important than gender) will not know who her father is until much later in her life if that is her wish...... my choice principally.. but his too... soooo... in May, Fran will b a real mummy... though she is 2 her adopted daughter who is now a teenager, quite the young lady and making her own way in the world and doing her own thing... triff grades in her exams this year so a bright an' wise girl for her age cos no babbas for her.. not yet.. and even Kate's younger child who she is not able to adopt for reasons stated in the past.. but I just feel like I am her second mum and think she looks on me in that light... we have brought and are bringing up both girls bettern that.. mayb not natural mum 2 either or legal to 1.. but very real 2 both for all that...

Really none of this is ne 1's biz but our own, but I have always been open on this site or as open as a could be. About the pregnancy it is my decision, but about the other thing, only now does Kate feel ready to allow me to tell more openly on .com of the change in our relationship... I have always felt it is how we learn... it is wy we have chat, forums and blogs... not just to find out whose cock we most wanna suck or whose puss we wanna lick.... if at all.... rather than suppressing things and keeping quiet.. and 1 or 2 of u have known some of it.. a little mostly.. and feel it time that I tell just what has been going on me lickle life..

Updated Sep 1, 2014 at 12:25 PM by darkeyes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Seduction of a Married. Couple 3

The wife was in the bathroom. The two guys jumped together in the bed. He again pushed the husband against his body, the back again this chest and his hand wrapped around the man's dick. It was a new and weird feeling, but he really wanted to make the guy feel good, comfortable, and desired. He stroke for the first time another man's cock and even when it wasn't even closer to the feeling of touching a wet pussy, there was undoubtedly some mix of the forbidden and the fact that he really had started to like this man as a person with whom he would readily start a friendship, a solid one, in an instant. This made him feel compelled to make that guy happy and if stroking his dick and pushing his own erection again the hairy ass of the man was the way right now he could fulfill this desire, so be it.

The woman finally made her entrance, totally naked, her red hair floating like a fire around her beautiful face. She moved like a cat, softly entering the bed scenario and sliding her soft and smooth slim body in between them breaking their embrace. The husband turned around to face her and he hugged her from behind. He moved his hand in between her legs to find the man's dick resting against her pussy. He grabbed the soft dick and started to brush it against the wetness of her. They both moaned with pleasure. He kissed her on the neck. The husband extended his arm to embrace both his wife and him. He could feel his own erection going wild pushing against the smooth ass of the woman.

After a moment the wife gently pushed him to lay back and quickly saddled herself on his waist and started to kiss him. The husband moved in between his legs and began to caress his feet and up his legs until his hands were playing with both his clock and balls. He couldn't see the man because the sexy wife was in the middle kissing him, but he felt every touch and his dick responded with a full blown hard on which required immediate attention. He didn't have to wait long until he felt the warm of the husband's mouth engulfing his throbbing cock. The guy sucked his dick like an expert, moving his tongue along the shaft and pressing the head with his lips.

He was now kissing the wife with passion and feeling her perky breasts with both hands. If the man down there continued in this fashion he wouldn't last too long, but the husband understood and stopped. He felt a hot tongue going down his balls and even further until it started inquiring around the entrance to his man hole. His first reaction was to clench his ass to deter the intrusion, but the tongue insisted and it felt good. He finally relaxed and let it explore as the guy wished, in the while he also felt a hand placing a condom on his dick and then the wife moved a little downward, grabbed his cock and placed it in position. She let him in very slowly without breaking their kiss, the sensation of the hot tongue playing with his ass and the warm wetness of the woman surrounding his cock was the best ever he had experienced so far. She started moving back and forth with his dick inside her. He knew that he was too close and he didn't want to disappoint the woman. He tried to focus on the man working down there with his tongue in his ass, but that didn't help, on the contrary, the sensations of the erogenous nerves in that area were too much to handle and the view of the woman who had now broken the kiss and was riding him like it a cowgirl on her horse was driving him totally crazy and out of his mind.

She began to moan even louder. The guy had stooped licking his ass and moved to his side placing his dick against his face. The husband didn't force anything, he just let it rest on his right cheek. But he wanted now to please both of them at the same time. He moved his face until the strange cock was touching his lips and he sucked it inside his mouth. This was the first time he had a cock in his mouth. The taste was a little salty but nothing repulsive as he had imagined. The texture was silky and warm. He did the best he could but he knew he wasn't an expert and focused only in keeping his teeth out of the way. In the while the wife had increased the pace and was moaning like crazy. He felt now very close getting to the point of no return. The husband took his dick out of his mouth and started to stroke it fast against his lips. He was squeezing with one hand one of the woman's breast and with the other he had grabbed the guy by his ass keeping him close to his face. The first to scream in absolute pleasure was the wife, her body was shaking and he could feel the contractions of her vagina squeezing his cock. That was too much for him, seeing these amazing people enjoying his naked body in every possible way made him explode in a fantastic orgasm almost at the same time that the husband began to shoot his load all over his face. He closed his eyes and tentatively opened his lips and got a drop with his tongue. The taste was again salty and the texture sticky but nothing out of the ordinary. He looked at the wife and she nodded. She wanted him to taste it and he did it. He used his tongue to take some of the white stuff covering his face. The wife joined him and began to lick his face, the husband did the same and the three of them ended up kissing passionately together.

Finally she got up and went to rest on his right side. The husband did the same on the other side and embraced him from the left, placing one leg over his emptied balls and caressing his chest with his fingers. The woman kissed him and also crossed one leg all over his belly. He grabbed both of them with his arms and squeezed them against his chest. The wife and the husband were cuddling against him, caressing his body with their hands. It was true what these guys had said in their blogs. There was nothing compare to a true free for all passionate sex between a married couple and a special friend. But for that it had to be this way, the connection must happen first and after that, well, the sky was the limit. He felt that his mission had been accomplished. He had successfully seduced this amazing couple to the point where they were now each on both side of him, in his arms, worshiping his body from head to toe and he was sure that he had never felt this type of supreme happiness before. He just couldn't stop smiling.
    Tags: threesome
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images