PDA

View Full Version : random thought

vengful-tenkatsu
Jul 20, 2010, 1:04 AM
I just had a random thought What are the top five risky\weird places you had sex and jacked off.

1. chicken coop at my friends farm
2. in the back of my friends suv riding down the street while friends was driving.
3. wall-mart bathroom
4. under the bleachers at school.
5. on a pinic table at the park.

another random thought was do you remeber the first time you came
me i was playing with my self with my one of my best friends at the time i was 12 i kept stoping because i thought i had to piss but never did so kept going till i came and was like cool

DuckiesDarling
Jul 20, 2010, 1:14 AM
omg i will sound so bland but hard to come with five...

1) gave a blowjob in the glass elevator at Embassy Suites in Nashville
2) sex in the parking lot of the college with my then husband
3) sex out in a rural area on top of the car
4) sex in his parents garage while I was sitting on a scooter, he came in like 10 seconds, I didn't.
5) getting masturbated under the table in a slightly darkened restaurant

as for the first climax.....I am not sure I do remember waking up when I was younger with this strange sated feeling that I have come to know means I came hard. I was about 15-16 then and had just read the A.N. Rocqueclaire Beauty series, so I guess I had some good dreams.

vengful-tenkatsu
Jul 20, 2010, 1:23 AM
wow awsome places i think i the riskier for me it get me going good i love the risk of getting cought or the thrill of new places

12voltman59
Jul 22, 2010, 12:01 AM
Some interesting places for sex--with a partner or alone.

Have both jerked off and had sex with a g/f under a small waterfall--would like to do that with a guy sometime.

Sex on the boat at night on the lake---with a guy in this case.

Jerked in pools, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms.

Sex on the beach---at night--out in the open, in the reeds and in the surf--with a lady---but would like to do that with a guy too! I have one particular beach that if I ever have a "buddy with bennies" who travels with me to that area--I want us to go there and have sex on that beach.

This is a scenario I wished I would have: I want to have sex on the deck of a nice sailing boat while underway--go crusing the Caribbean, being naked most of the time while on the boat during the trip geting a nice all over tan with no tan lines and having sex at all kinds of remote and pretty spots. It would be fun to do that as a trio or maybe a foursome--me and another guy and two ladies. We'd all switch off taking turns with different partners.

Long Duck Dong
Jul 22, 2010, 12:58 AM
5 places......????? mmmm

1) in the snow, naked...... lol
2) in my old landlords lounge with his daughter, while he was in the next room
3) on a motorcycle doing down the road..... very awkward and the poor cop that pulled us over, had no idea what to do or say....
4) by and on a campfire..... we accidentally rolled over into the fire and my back got burnt
5) in a hospital while i was recovering from surgery.....

citystyleguy
Jul 22, 2010, 1:17 AM
...well, this seems a two-prong question, so...

jerking off and/or being jerked off; (and in no particular order);

1) on the BART in s.f.;
2) by a buddy, by him, on his motorcycle;
3) in the uni pool during practice, with my swim buddy, mutual exchange;
4) in my mom's car, top down, going down wilshire, late at night, by my gf;
5) several times at the beach in newport, with my bf, mutual exchange, of course;

and sex;

1) on the beach, up in santa barbara, several times, with a guy, with two girls, and with a guy and a girl; different occasions :rolleyes:
2) in my gf dorm's showers, at the uni, co-ed building;
3) in the pool at my bf's parents house, when the parents were having a party;
4) on a back country hike, yellowstone, with a guy, in a lake of filled from snow melt, the coldest damn fuck, until ;
5) on the deck of a house in arrowhead, winter, damn near froze my ass off, my gf and her dildo;

as to my first time coming;

jerking off in my parents bed, they were in vegas, came, fell of the damn bed, hit my head, sweating, panting, wanting to know what damn truck just hit me!

Robinium
Jul 22, 2010, 9:52 AM
5 places......????? mmmm

1) in the snow, naked...... lol

What???? This beats anything I've ever heard. :eek: Must have been chilling.

Here my top 5 unusual places:

1) sitting on a washing-machine and getting f*cked while it went through its spin cycle (highly recommended)
2) lying in a sling in an SM club (slings are recommended, and comfortable)
3) chained at a wall in another SM club :bigrin: (recommended only if you're into that kind of stuff)
4) me lying in a hammock, the guy standing (recommended - and very comfortable, at least for me :-D)
5) me or the girl or the boy on the obligatory kitchen table which almost everyone has on their list (slightly recommended)

First time coming... was with my first boyfriend.
For some weird reason, I was not able to come alone until age 21, which is very unpleasant.

csreef
Jul 22, 2010, 6:16 PM
The oddest place I ever made love was on a small beach in a small cove off the Hudson River. My GF & I started making love on a rock outcropping when we looked across the cove at the local yacht club. They were having a wedding at that moment :eek: Needless to say, all eyes were not on the Bride...

vengful-tenkatsu
Jul 26, 2010, 12:33 AM
Why would anyone want to have sex or stroke off alone in a Wal-Mart bathroom of all places? Or in a chicken coop when there's an entire farm with land or even indoors? :eek:

ehh as i said cum better jerking off where there is a high risk of getting caught as for the chicken coop me and my then friend with benifits was horny and satrted fondlking each others dick we had to find shelter other then his house his parents was home at the time lol the chickens had a shock that night

yohko469
Jul 26, 2010, 8:01 AM
funny cause i don't consider anywhere i've had sex particularly weird but if i had to pick 5 hmmm let's see shall we

1. Staten island ferry ( was like 1am was uber fun)
2. Science teacher's office in HS ( he was sooo cute, nerdy but sexy) also first orgasm and taught me to masturbate.
3. one of my exes room, with his mom ( she was better than he could ever hope to be)
4. in church with a missionary ( and i am mormon)
5. on the hood of a cop car in a hospital parking lot ( with the cop whose car it belonged to)

All normal and boring to me

Conran
Jul 26, 2010, 8:25 AM
1) The woods near my best mates house
2) My best mates shed, with my mate.
3) On a coach beside a buddy on our way to a gig
4) At a urinal
5) On my balcony where I used to live.