PDA

View Full Version : A strange new feeling

wolfcamp
Dec 23, 2008, 11:49 PM
This is a little hard to write, but it's something that I have wanted to share on this forum for a while, so here I go. I have discovered recently that my nipples are very sensitive to light stimulation. I get a very pleasurable sensation by flicking my fingertips lightly over my nipples. I barely have to touch myself with my fingers and my nipples immediately perk up to attention. I've searched the Net for stories of guys with similar desires and experiences, but they are rare. Most of the stories are from openly gay guys. It doesn't seem very macho to admit that you like to have your nipples caressed and sucked.

One evening a while back, I leaned back and closed my eyes and stimulated myself to the point that I thought I might have an orgasm. I couldn't quite get there, but the pleasure was intense. It's a very odd feeling for a guy like myself. When stimulating myself with my own fingers, I have a longing that I can't really explain. I have a desire to build the pleasure beyond what I am feeling, to a a climax, an orgasm, as we guys tend to do. I have a desire to thrust my breasts out toward the stimulation that I am feeling But I also have a strange longing that I can't explain, like I want to feel a gentle closeness.

I think the pleasure comes in two parts. First is the feeling coming from my nipples themselves. The stimulation doesn't need to be intense, but just a light rubbing or swirling of my fingertip brings a very focused pleasure. The second part of the feeling comes, I think, from touching the nipple against my fingertip, which I have always felt, and probably am conditioned to feel, on a woman that is, to be very erotic.

I'm not sure what has caused this situation, but I have some ideas. A number of years ago, I met a guy who, I will say, broadened my experience. During our foreplay he paid special attention to my breasts and nipples. At first I thought it was strange, but soon I found myself enjoying it very much. As we first sat together on his couch, his hands moved along my shoulders and then down across my chest. His hands found my breasts and nipples through my shirt, and I soon realized that he was using the same seductive techniques on me that I had used on numerous women. He was soon massaging my breasts. I felt happy to accomodate him, and became very empassioned by his advances. It wasn't long before my shirt was off, and I felt his mouth and tongue sucking on my nipples. I could feel his teeth biting lightly, and the nerve seemed to be tied directly to my cock. Each time he bit down, I could feel a rise in my hardening cock. A few times he bit down hard, and I'm sure I must have yelped, but I was hoping that he wouldn't stop. He brought me to a point where I was ready to give him anything he wanted. For the next few days, my nipples were sore, but the soreness reminded me of the encounter that we had that afternoon.

So, I remember that experience and wish I could feel it again. When I caress my own nipples, I often think of those times with my friend. I also wonder if my desire might stem from something else. I know my body is changing as I grow older. I suppose the ol' testosterone isn't flowing like it used to. Could it be that lack of male hormone is allowing a female side of me to emerge? Am I experiencing something that the ladies feel through out their lives and take for granted? Maybe, and maybe not. Maybe I'm just allowing myself to feel something that has been there all along.

kv201
Dec 24, 2008, 12:32 AM
Your right on! I too absolutely love to touch, caress, treak my nipples. They bring me as much pleasure as touching my cock. I couldn't imagine making love to someone, male or female, without that being a major part of our fourplay! Although I haven't met the right guy yet to experience my first gay sex, I'm deffinetely looking foreward to it.

I especially love it when they are warm and puffy and smooth. I go so far as to trim my chest hair around them to feel the smoothness even more! It takes some practice to cut around them in just the right way so it doesn't look wierd!! I've gotten to the point where one cannot tell by looking, but when I touch them I can notice just how much smoother they are!

I too, feel the desire to thrust out my nipples so they can meet my thumbs as I'm pleasureing them! Sometimes I ware a tight t-shirt, pull it up over my nipples, pull it tight behind my back so my nipples firm up a bit more.

You also might want to try smearing some of your precum over them, I found this to be extremely pleasureable and erotic. Sometimes, my nipples will be very puffy with only the very tips getting hard. Then its an absolute turn on,especially if I'm tasting my own precum on my lips and gazing down in awe of my erect penis. I'm gratfule for all the pleasure my nipples bring me!

So, your definitely not alone in your experience!!! PM me if you want to chat more.:flag1:
kv201

codybear3
Dec 24, 2008, 2:44 PM
Lots of guys have sensitive nipples... My sensation tripled when I got them both pierced a while back... In the hands/mouth of an experienced person, it can drive you wild... Make the most of it... :paw::paw:

sensuellesmoothbiguy
Dec 24, 2008, 3:20 PM
emmmm i agree, since i had my nipples pierced they are much more sensitive than ever, i can almost come just from carressing them, i love having my nipples carressed while making love, without it something is missing

Doggiestyle
Dec 24, 2008, 3:39 PM
Hey Wolfcamp you are right bout a real lite touch across your nipples makes em perk up HARD & feels sooooooouuuuuuulllllllll good. I have found that this works for guys & gals. But you gotta use a real lite touch & if you are the type that has hard & callous up hands then you need even a lighter touch.

I have found that if you wanna really wanna make "somebodys putter flutter" then try, with all your fingers extended, up & down across the tips of the nipple, like you were rakeing something up & down on a washboard. But litely now cause too hard seems to have no effect or may hurt. I have met some guys that wanted you to pinch em hard, even hard enough to hurt you. Dammit boy you pinch me that hard I am gonna holler & back off. I mean thats not gonna happen to me. Me just too sensitive. I guess some people like it rough...:yikes2:

So how do you know when your doin the other any good?? When you feel their nipples git hard, yep thats doin it.

:) So," nuff said fer now"......Your friend.......Doggie..:doggie:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 25, 2008, 3:44 AM
lol I used to have a lover that you could nearly drive into orgasm merely from gently licking of flicking his pert lil nipples with the tip of my tongue, making them hard and pink or sucking his nipples firmly. Then if I "pretend" bit on his ribs or stomach, it would make him so hard that he seemed as if he'd cum if I touched him.
I Loved circling his nipples with my tongue gently, lightly, then blowing warm air on his nipples, still damp from my licking or sucklings. I loved having him whimper and writhe under my lips, teeth, and tongue and loved how excited it made him.
Pleasuring him this way was always a great turn on for me, too, for exciting him was a large pleasure for me. And, having that little bit of aggressive power was Very much a turn on for me.

One night I was licking and sucking/ biting (Gently) on his nipples and began jacking his hard lushious cock. Just as he was concentrating on his nipples, I swiftly moved to his cock as I tapped him left nipple with my fingers, and it didnt take but a minute for him to fill my mouth with sweet, hot, man-milk..;) That was great, for that was only round one! lol

DAMN I miss that man!! lol
Bad Cat

Realist
Dec 25, 2008, 6:14 AM
Yes Cat! Nipple stimulation can be very erotic!

Many years ago, I had a short, chubby lover who, if you saw him on the street, you'd probably never give him a second look. But, he was an amazing lover and one of the sweetest, most intelligent human beings I've known. He was too cute to be a guy, with an angelic face and the smoothest skin you could imagine. He had breasts like a young girl and a feminine, jiggly ass that would hypnotize you. His nipples were so sensitive that he could stand only the most gentle touch, or sucking. The first time he asked me to feel his breasts and suck his nipples, his tiny erection sprang to attention and began dripping pre-cum almost immediately. His reaction was scintillating and we always included some form of breast play into our foreplay. Once, after we hadn't been together for a couple of weeks, he climaxed during foreplay....that a treat for us both!