PDA

View Full Version : Question For Wives Or Girlfriends

Findingmyway
Jul 19, 2021, 11:35 PM
Recently while my wife was giving me a good pegging she asked me if I would be willing to have sex with another guy while she watches. I was shocked and intrigued at the same time. I have not had a cock in my mouth since I was 12 years old playing around with with my sister and one of my male cousins. I remember it as being fun as my sister held my cousins little dick and put it in my mouth. A little background about my wife and me. Since we started our pegging journey we have graduated from my wife fingering my ass to an 8" realistic strapon dong. She likes to watch me lick and suck her dong before she fucks me with it. I am not opposed to eating my cum after I cum in her mouth or from her pussy after we have intercourse and she loves to see me swallow telling me she thinks it's hot.

A few days after she made the proposal I asked her if she was serious about it and what exactly did she want to see. Her response was very clear..."You look so sexy with my dong in your mouth and you seem to really love it when I fuck you. You love eating your cum so I want to see everything. I want to see you suck another guy off, swallow his cum and watch while he fucks you and you fuck him and maybe get involved myself if you'd be okay with it." She told me she has a guy in mind and described him as fit and handsome and though she has not seen his cock outside of his workout shorts, she thinks it is about 6 or 7" flaccid and she thinks he would possibly be interested in a meeting because she saw him give his friend a hug after his workout. I told her I would have to meet him first and went with her a couple of days later to her gym. I watched the guy workout and he was exactly as my wife had described.

It was awkward but after his workout, m wife and I invited him out to dinner at local restaurant. We had a lot of small talk about working out and motorcycles. After dinner we went to get in our cars and my wife just blurted out "Bob (not his name) I have a question, I know this is very awkward and forward but, would you be interested in coming to our home and having sex with my husband"? The look on his face was....Uh Oh, he isn't going to go for this and I'm totally embarrassed. Without hesitation Bob said he would be interested and wanted to know exactly what we wanted. My wife told him she has a fantasy of watching two guys suck each other off and fuck each other. He seemed to think about it for a minute and said, " I love your tits and have watched you workout, if you would be part of the deal I would say yes." With that we set a date and gave Bob our address and phone number.

The day we agreed on came and I was a nervous wreck, my wife was ecstatic. To make an already long story short, Bob had a beautiful cut cock about 8" when erect, a nice set of balls and clean shaven. Taking his flaccid cock in his mouth and feeling it get hard in my mouth was tremendously exciting and when he ejaculated in my mouth, the taste and texture was wonderful. When he sucked me off I was so totally fixed on watching my cock slide in and out of his mouth I came very quickly. My wife had been watching closeup and giving instructions like, "Yes honey suck it for me!" and "Oh God swallow his cum!" and saying the same things to Bob. Clean up was not needed since we both swallowed all the cum and my wife said "Before you fuck each other. I want you both to fuck me!" I in her beautiful ass and Bob alternating from her pussy to her breasts finally shooting his load on her chest. I did the cleanup, licking Bobs cum from her chest and my own from her pussy. After a couple of drinks, Bob and I fucked each other while my wife used her dong on herself as she watched offering encouragement.

I'm sorry for the length of the post but I didn't know how else to describe what my wife wanted. Would I do it again? Yes and have and will.

My question is, Has this sort of thing affected your marriage adversely? I love my wife and our marriage and don't want anything to ruin it.

Jazminedress
Jul 20, 2021, 12:28 AM
I have found it is not as uncommon as people think................a friend and his wife was how I got my start

Findingmyway
Jul 20, 2021, 12:37 AM
But has it had a bad effect on their marriage Jazmine? So far I haven't noticed any regret from my wife but I see myself wanting more and that's the hitch. Thanks for the reply.

Neonaught
Jul 20, 2021, 8:42 AM
MY wife and I are a bi couple and love to see each other enjoying others. We have no problem with it although my wife admitted that the first time she saw me passionately kiss another woman she felt a momentary pang of jealousy but it quickly passed and has not happened again.

dman8888
Jul 20, 2021, 2:22 PM
Edit: Sorry, I was subject header blind.

Recently while my wife was giving me a good pegging she asked me if I would be willing to have sex with another guy while she watches.
A few days after she made the proposal I asked her if she was serious about it and what exactly did she want to see. Her response was very clear..."You look so sexy with my dong in your mouth and you seem to really love it when I fuck you. You love eating your cum so I want to see everything. I want to see you suck another guy off, swallow his cum and watch while he fucks you and you fuck him and maybe get involved myself if you'd be okay with it."
This is one of my dreams!

I'm sorry for the length of the post but I didn't know how else to describe what my wife wanted. Would I do it again? Yes and have and will.
No need to apologize, in fact it's so hot I'd love more.

My question is, Has this sort of thing affected your marriage adversely? I love my wife and our marriage and don't want anything to ruin it.
And there's the rub and why we've not opened our marriage up - that very fear, whether it be falling in love with the other or jealousy or something else. That said, one can't really know without trying it in the first place. So far, the fear is greater than the desire for us. I'm so happy you and your wife have discovered this new aspect of your relationship and wish you the best in keeping things good.

Findingmyway
Jul 20, 2021, 11:12 PM
Thanks so much for the reply dman. I just yesterday had a long conversation with my wife and expressed my fear to her. I told her that there is nothing I wouldn't do for her but as you said "the fear is greater than the desire." She asked if I wanted to end this part of our sex life. I told her no, that after the half dozen sessions with Bob I totally love it but I see no way to guarantee that at some point it might have an adverse effect on our marriage. She understood and agreed telling me she had thought about it as well, fearing I might want sex with another guy more than I wanted sex with her. I told her that I thought Bob was getting emotionally attached to her and thought he wanted sex with her more than with me because during our last couple of sessions, although he let me suck him off it was obvious to me he was paying more attention to her and he began to be somewhat reluctant to let me fuck him. We decide that we needed to think about what we would do.

Yesterday evening we had a scheduled meeting with Bob and decided we would talk to him about it as well. Over dinner the three of us discussed the situation and no surprise to me, Bob confessed he was more interested in fucking my wife than fucking me or sucking each other off. My wife and I were both dissapointed to hear that and explained to Bob that we might have to end the relationship. He was very gracious and understood, "I wouldn't want to come between you two, no worries I have not and will not ever say anything to anyone." I thought to myself, yeah, he wouldn't want the other guys to know he sucked another guys dick and was fucked by another guy and silently chuckled. Anyway, we finished dinner and we decided to remain friends with Bob but no more sex. I don't know if I was more dissapointed or my wife was but we all thought it was for the best.

So, for the moment, until we can find a way around our fear, we will continue the already great sex life we had before fulfilling our fantasy but I have to admit that I did really did like sucking another guys cock and being ass fucked and I know my wife will miss it too for now.

After our conversation with Bob and he left, my wife left the room and when she returned she was totally naked except for her strapon and dong. "Come here honey, I want you to suck my big cock and then I'm going to fill your ass with it!" I love my wife :) Now my wife has suggested maybe introducing a transsexual lady or maybe a crossdresser as possible solutions because she said "It was so very hot watching you with a real cock attached to a real person in you mouth and ass!"

I'll keep you updated, a transsexual lady sounds very interesting 57968