PDA

View Full Version : Thought this was a funny comic.. bisexuals at the end lol

deletetacount123
Sep 22, 2006, 11:26 PM
Was surfing for nice pictures of lesbian art... somehow this comic came across and I thought it was funny. Had me laugh at the end :-)
Its silly and probably childish but still, nice to have a laugh :-)

Lesbian/Bisexual Comic (http://www.shesaiddestroy.org/images/398/lesbians.gif)

ScifiBiJen
Sep 22, 2006, 11:33 PM
hehehehehe
that's cute.

i LOL'd :bigrin:

jazzer
Sep 22, 2006, 11:48 PM
Thanks for that offering Tasha, my wife and I thought it was very funny.

:bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

codybear3
Sep 23, 2006, 1:46 AM
LOL...I guess "money" does talk... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

jedinudist
Sep 23, 2006, 2:23 AM
Was surfing for nice pictures of lesbian art... somehow this comic came across and I thought it was funny. Had me laugh at the end :-)
Its silly and probably childish but still, nice to have a laugh :-)

Lesbian/Bisexual Comic (http://www.shesaiddestroy.org/images/398/lesbians.gif)

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Tynary
Sep 23, 2006, 3:57 PM
very hilarious

Reprob8
Sep 23, 2006, 4:50 PM
Not a comic but it is kind of funny, why did they put the bi's in the exit lane.

neveen
Sep 23, 2006, 4:58 PM
[object Object]yep, i guess what women truely want is a rich man, and we'll be or do anything to get it

...is it just me, or did it feel like bi hate from the gay community? maybe i'm just taking it wrong

neveen
Sep 23, 2006, 5:00 PM
Not a comic but it is kind of funny, why did they put the bi's in the exit lane.

exactly, cause most of us are definitly not "exit only"....we r good at getting off tho ;) :tong:

Reprob8
Sep 23, 2006, 5:01 PM
[object Object]yep, i guess what women truely want is a rich man, and we'll be or do anything to get it

...is it just me, or did it feel like bi hate from the gay community? maybe i'm just taking it wrong

It seemed very sexist and stereotypical to me.

wanderingrichard
Sep 23, 2006, 6:09 PM
:cool: sellouts...where's their principles??? :rolleyes: and , yeah before y'all flame me, it's sarcasm.

Zkish
Sep 23, 2006, 9:59 PM
exactly, cause most of us are definitly not "exit only"....we r good at getting off tho ;) :tong:

lol good comment :bounce: