PDA

View Full Version : where/how to meet shemales?

liberia
Dec 20, 2015, 9:15 PM
Anybody know the answer? I tend to avoid those sketchy 'dating' 'erotic' sites because its mostly spam and bots.

I'm guessing its a very rare find, but if anybody has tips its very high on my bucket list..... :tongue:

liberia
Dec 20, 2015, 9:19 PM
Also I am referring to the transgender types as well as the girls born with both or a penis, sorry if I offended anyone with the term.

stonerboy710
Dec 20, 2015, 11:36 PM
there is backpage.com and there is Vegas. there is a place there called the studios that is an "alternative sex" club.....also there is tumblr, and fetlife

pole_smoker
Dec 21, 2015, 1:23 AM
Our friends who are into shemales/trannies have said how Craigslist has lots of shemale/tranny/TG/TS whores. Girls and women are not born with a penis, and do not have a penis. FYI there's nothing "offensive" about the terms shemale/tranny, etc. as a lot of TG/TS people use these terms to describe themselves or freely use them in general.

liberia
Dec 21, 2015, 6:58 PM
thanks for the great tips!
Odds are slim of finding a real girl but I might have to settle lol

BrazosBiMale
Dec 22, 2015, 6:51 PM
Without wading into the whole who finds what term offensive debate, if it's a bucket list type encounter you're looking for then finding a trans woman for sex on your own is going to be very difficult. Depending on what you're looking for, 99% of trans women don't want anything to do with stimulating their cocks or using them to stimulate someone else. It's often seen as a vestigial appendage that is not a part of their sexuality, after all they are women. The adage that you get what you pay for applies strongly to craigslist and backpage ads. If you do go down that route, be sure you do a reverse image search on any pictures you find. It doesn't cost anything to create an ad and throw up some pictures so blatant ripoffs and bait and switch scams are the norm there. You're much better off using a site like eros.com, since everyone there has to pay for ad space and eros has a verification system it is much more likely that the person on your screen is the person that you meet. These sites also offer links to providers personal web pages that have more intimate pictures than an ad site will allow. Anyone can say they have an 8 inch cock, it's something else to see proof :) Good luck.

liberia
Jan 1, 2016, 8:05 PM
thanks for the advice. I think patience is the key here.